Sierra Del Barón Rojo

The epics of my Beechcraft Sierra.

Monday, June 19, 2006

 

Bankstown and back - 18 Jun 2006

We had another family social affair in Sydney, and despite the fact that a flight to Sydney from Canberra is a marginal flight (because you can almost drive door to door faster than you can fly up and arrange transport) I decided to fly again - I need the hours.

UMS seemed to zip along at almost the same speeds as it did before I polished the whole aircraft because this trip took the same time as the previous, the return trip was slightly faster however. It does look nice now it is polished,

This flight was uneventful because I am now used to the speeds this machine does on descent and coordinating the tasks when I get busy. I was number two for R29 right, with all 3 runways R29 Centre and R29 left active (yes there are 3 parallel runways).

Bankstown airport

Bankstown airport adjoins the Sydney CTR.
The crowded airspace

More later - I have to go to a training course for work.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   June 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]